Please read the following carefully in order to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal data and how to deal with it:
a. collecting information and data:
We are allowed to gather two types of information about you:
- The information you provide us at the time of registration (or after) including without limitation your name, e-mail address, traditional mail, phone number, date of birth, gender, nationality, and the geographical location information regards you (personal information).
- aggregated information collected through our systems which tracks traffic to our website and does not relate to you personally. Like the type of the browser, the domain name and the access time to the website. This information is used only for search purposes and it is separated from any personal information.
- failure to provide the necessary personal information upon request may result on not being able to provide certain services to you.
- by submitting this personal information to us, you acknowledge and agree that the information provided (other than your passwords) is not confidential and should not be considered confidential.
b. the use and discloser of data:
- zingo abides itself not to disclose your personal information or data with any third party (other than Zingo affiliates) unless we have a proper approval or when we believe in good faith that it is required to do so by law or at the request of an authorized government agency.
- we are committed to maintain strict security standards and procedures to prevent any unauthorized access to your data, by any third party. We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative procedures to protect and secure the personal information we gather.
- while Zingo reviews and enhances these security measures from time to time as necessary, yet protecting your information like the login data and passwords from any unauthorized use is your responsibility. Please note that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore Zingo cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
we may use the personal information we gather to:
- to verify your identity, and help you if you forgot your password or login data on any of our applications.
- to help provide you the services you requested.
- to provide you more information about other sites and services that we may consider of interest to you.
- for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys.
- to make sure you are provided with the most relevant information for you and your interests.
- we will seek your approval in case we wanted to use your personal information for purposes other than those you have previously agreed on.
c. information protection and fraud prevention:
- please do not respond or cooperate with any phishing or scam-emails or any e-mail correspondence with a name similar to our company’s name, asking for any personal, credit card, or banking information. If you receive any request to provide personal information or payment data through any of the above mentioned forms of communications, please report it immediately to Zingo Customer Care Center.
- zingo does not, and will not ask you to provide any personal, credit card or banking information through traditional mail or via e- mail. Please keep your personal and payment information confidential. Being aware and protecting our personal information is the best way to prevent and fraudulent practices.
- zingo isn’t responsible for any costs, charges, or payments resulting from any fraudulent. You must be mindful and carful of the above ways of fraudulent activities to protect your personal information from being stolen and in order to avoid becoming a victim of any future fraud.
- kindly contact us if you have any comments or questions regarding our customers’ protection and fraud prevention procedures. Please contact Zingo Customer care Center on the following e-mail: (firstname.lastname@example.org).